Lighting 'Nade Fatality Lighting 'Nade Fatality

Good, but could use some cleaning up

If you look closely at Rain's stance, as well as the "FINISH HIM" text, you'll see some of the frames overlap. You might want to clean up the GIF's before you import them (or use Flash to clean them up). Overall great style, I like how Rain gets ahold of Sub-Zero's head. Would love to see more of these from you!

LostPlumberLuigi responds:

Thanks for the feed back, yeah I noticed that to, if I knew how to clean them up in flash I would. I normally use Imageready to animate my gifs.

Press Start: Familiar Press Start: Familiar

Another Outstanding Episode!

What a perfect addition to already excellent series. It was great how Count Vile actually liked Zippy. Great job on the humor, the dialogue, the voice acting, can't improve on this any, so... 10/10 from me!

Spoiler Alert: I love how the underwater segment is a combination of SMB as well as TMNT. A classic, seamless amalgamation. Thank you for continuing to make this series!

Mortal Kombat: Betrayal Mortal Kombat: Betrayal

Short...but good!

Very creative use of the sprites. I like your custom backgrounds, but even more so, the creepiness of the Mileena sprite crawling around like a spider - not something I've ever seen done with her before. Good job!

Try and make a longer one sometime. It seems like you're setting it up for a Part 2, so I think basically "more of the same" would be a good follow up here.

Pac-Pursuit Pac-Pursuit

Perfect!

How could this have gotten any negative reviews? I don't get it.

I didn't think there could be a new twist on Pac-Man, but you found an angle. Nice job. I would like to see the other games in the competition. Did you win?

E3 2005 Report E3 2005 Report

Pretty neat!

For some reason, I'm really impressed here.

This is really a great way to bring people up to speed on the new systems, and you've really done your homework as far as finding all the fakes that came out before the real ones were released. Nice work!

I suppose I should brag about how I went to E3 myself, but I can't really see how I'm gonna fit that into the review, so I guess I'll keep that to myself. Again, nice job, though.

Super Mario Rush Arena DX Super Mario Rush Arena DX

Nice job!

I really liked this, the creativity for the 3rd level was especially cool. In any future Mario games you make, I'd like to see the engine (specifically how the run and jump buttons are handled) to feel more like an actual mario-game. Keep up the good work!