Lighting 'Nade Fatality Lighting 'Nade Fatality

Good, but could use some cleaning up

If you look closely at Rain's stance, as well as the "FINISH HIM" text, you'll see some of the frames overlap. You might want to clean up the GIF's before you import them (or use Flash to clean them up). Overall great style, I like how Rain gets ahold of Sub-Zero's head. Would love to see more of these from you!

LostPlumberLuigi responds:

Thanks for the feed back, yeah I noticed that to, if I knew how to clean them up in flash I would. I normally use Imageready to animate my gifs.

Press Start: Familiar Press Start: Familiar

Another Outstanding Episode!

What a perfect addition to already excellent series. It was great how Count Vile actually liked Zippy. Great job on the humor, the dialogue, the voice acting, can't improve on this any, so... 10/10 from me!

Spoiler Alert: I love how the underwater segment is a combination of SMB as well as TMNT. A classic, seamless amalgamation. Thank you for continuing to make this series!

Mortal Kombat: Betrayal Mortal Kombat: Betrayal

Short...but good!

Very creative use of the sprites. I like your custom backgrounds, but even more so, the creepiness of the Mileena sprite crawling around like a spider - not something I've ever seen done with her before. Good job!

Try and make a longer one sometime. It seems like you're setting it up for a Part 2, so I think basically "more of the same" would be a good follow up here.

Press Start: Devil May... Press Start: Devil May...

Awesome!

Another great episode, as always! I was hoping to see Sonic turn one of the blue spheres into a red one.

Also, I love how you made it follow after the movie, too. Great job! Can't wait to see more!

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

This was like, perfect.

It's too bad that most of the reviewers (both those who marked it high as well as those who didn't) missed one of the most crucial points. That being, that other religions are made fun of all the time and yet don't have the same reaction. In other words, all the times Jesus was made fun of that this cartoon depicts, AND THERE WERE NO KILLINGS, DEATHS, EXECUTIONS, KIDNAPPINGS, OR BUILDINGS BEING DESTORYED. And yet when it happens to Islam, that's their exact reaction. That's what this episode is all about, in fact, that's what the original "controversial" cartoon was about in the first place. Hopefully more people will be concious of this point, including those within the Muslim religion.

The only flaw in this entire episode - Muslims aren't the 7-11 owners, those are Hindus.

The MK Bar The MK Bar

Wow!

At first I'm thinking, "What's an MK bar without Bo' Rai Cho?"

But Sub-Zero was a much better choice for the bartender, for obvious reasons, and man that whole thing blew me away! The only reason I marked you down on the sound was for having a British accent; not your fault, but it takes away from Kung Lao's character (the only instance where it's really noticable). Style marked down because a bit of it is animated lazily, but it's still very well done overall.

Keep up the great work! I'd love to see another one.

MK Konquest Adventure 1 MK Konquest Adventure 1

Excellent!

Glad to see what the better half of the KOTK staff can do when he goes solo ;) Great stuff, best of luck, and as you know I can't wait for more!

Congrats on the 3rd place and front page stuff, you definitely earned it. :D

Bezo responds:

Thanks ]{0MBAT. It's totally your fault that my skills have improved to the point where I can make something halfway decent.

Thanks for the review, the 10 and all those hours of experience.

-Bezo.

Kombat Shorts 1 Kombat Shorts 1

Hooray!!!

AWESOME stuff!!!! Does this mean we get back to Konquest of the Kamidogu soon? ;)

Bezo responds:

Soon, my young apprentice...er...that guy who rules...me. Yeah, master. That's the one. Soon, my young master.

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Excellent work!

Great new series! I can't wait to see more. I'm working on my own MK series on Newgrounds, too - we could start an MK revolution here ;)

DiceP responds:

Great stuff man.I'd love to see it. Lol Viva la MK REVOLUTION!!! lol thanks for watching man.

Evanascence Subliminal Me Evanascence Subliminal Me

Interesting!

This is very interesting. I hope it doesn't get blammed.
You should make more Flashes out of these by going to that "reverse-speech" .com website and putting them in your next Flash. Good luck, and say hi to CajunSpirit for me!